The second one was on the rooftop of a UT Medical District building. Here is a shot of downtown with part of the storm rolling over.
Awesome view and a great second day of work!
You went to Houston? To the medical district? What? Why didn't we grab lunch? Ree works in that area!
I would have loved to, but we really did not have any free time whatsoever. We had lunch with our clients in between the 2 site walks. But maybe next time, I'll drive in the night before and stay with you! Then I won't have to get up so early :)
Isn't that funny that your first trip was to Houston!Doreen works right there near the Medical Center as well - in Hermann Park.Tell us more about the job!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
You went to Houston? To the medical district? What? Why didn't we grab lunch? Ree works in that area!
I would have loved to, but we really did not have any free time whatsoever. We had lunch with our clients in between the 2 site walks. But maybe next time, I'll drive in the night before and stay with you! Then I won't have to get up so early :)
Isn't that funny that your first trip was to Houston!
Doreen works right there near the Medical Center as well - in Hermann Park.
Tell us more about the job!
Post a Comment