Aw!5:39am, is that how early you showed up??
That is great!But that is pretty early.
That's a good sign! Looks like you'll be working with some nice people.
Very nice!
That's weird about the time! It should say 7:39am. I actually arrived earlier and the door wasn't unlocked yet, so I walked around the block, got a large iced coffee, and came back.
Looks promising. I hope it is exactly what you are looking for!!
Google is in the Pacific Time Zone, so 7:39 central looks like 5:39 in Mountain View, CA.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Aw!
5:39am, is that how early you showed up??
That is great!
But that is pretty early.
That's a good sign! Looks like you'll be working with some nice people.
Very nice!
That's weird about the time! It should say 7:39am. I actually arrived earlier and the door wasn't unlocked yet, so I walked around the block, got a large iced coffee, and came back.
Looks promising. I hope it is exactly what you are looking for!!
Google is in the Pacific Time Zone, so 7:39 central looks like 5:39 in Mountain View, CA.
Post a Comment