Bunch of weiner people. I thought "Everything is bigger in Texas". Apparently that doesn't extend to cojones or scruples. Weiner people.
I can see snow on the roof of your car! And you never know - it might get worse! And anyway. It's cold - so it is probably time for a beer or a nice glass of red wine. Gift Horse. Mouth. Don't look.
You want to see tough?Check our nephew/cousin out:Ice Shack
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Bunch of weiner people. I thought "Everything is bigger in Texas". Apparently that doesn't extend to cojones or scruples. Weiner people.
I can see snow on the roof of your car! And you never know - it might get worse!
And anyway. It's cold - so it is probably time for a beer or a nice glass of red wine.
Gift Horse. Mouth. Don't look.
You want to see tough?
Check our nephew/cousin out:
Ice Shack
Post a Comment