Sunday, September 12, 2010

Ready for Baby Bechle!

We're all ready for our son's arrival! It's great to finally have all his clothes washed and the room set up.

We found a great dresser at IKEA. Then I found the lamps and storage baskets at Target that match perfectly!



We got the Greco 35 car seat after a great deal of research on Nate's part. We have the car seat base in the car ready to go.

The dresser height is perfect for changing. We got a non-skid pad.

We're keeping the crib in our bedroom for the first few weeks. We also got this mesh tent to keep Maggie off his face when he's sleeping. I know it works because I woke up this morning to her on top of the tent.

Now we just have to pack the hospital bag and play the waiting game...

3 comments:

Yvette Piette said...

How exciting, the room looks great!

Joel Herrera said...

the room looks fantastic!!

Ernie said...

It really looks great! Makes me look forward to finally getting around to his cousins room. Less than 2 weeks! EEEEEEEP!!!!!!!!